Best Bathroom Flooring Options to Choose for Your New Home
Getting the flooring done for your bathroom is not always a walk in the park. The irony is that most homeowners keep making the same kind of mistakes. Hence, if you are looking for bathroom flooring options for your new home, you must go through this article and get useful info on making the right choices.
When it comes to bathroom flooring, it should not be just about the look and budget, but performance too. Other aspects such as ease of installation and durability too need to be considered. Whatever kind of flooring you pick for your bathroom, make sure that it is water-resistant and completely impervious to water.
To make things easier for you, here are some great options to look at when choosing the flooring for the bathroom.
- Natural Stone- Natural stone tiles are simply a great option, and the good news is that there is a massive range of options available in natural stone such as granite, marble, and limestone and in different colors and patterns.
- Waterproof Vinyl – Vinyl flooring makes for a popular choice as it is very easy to install and is less expensive. However, look for the waterproof configurations in the Vinyl flooring, which are available in the market today. One can get Vinyl flooring with looks of wood, stone, and ceramic tiles.
- Ceramic or Porcelain – Ceramic or porcelain tiles are another great option for bathrooms and are available in a broad range of styles, colors and designs. Ceramic or porcelain floors are waterproof, resilient, and are generally less expensive.
- Laminate Flooring – Laminate flooring is preferred by some clients as a bathroom flooring choice because of its long durability, wide range, and affordability. The resin-impregnated paper on a wood chip base can take on the look and appearance of any material such as wood, stone, slate, marble, or stone.
- Stained Concrete – If properly finished and sealed, stained concrete makes for that perfect choice for bathroom floors. Just keep in mind to hire experts for the task of laying down a stained concrete floor which is a very attractive and inexpensive option for flooring.
- Engineered Wood- Another option that is rising in popularity and demand for bathroom flooring is the engineered wood. Because of its dimensional stability, it performs a lot better under high moisture conditions and can ensure well against moisture. Moreover, these floors ass a touch of rustic warmth to the bathroom as they look authentically like wood.
Go ahead and pick from any of the above options when looking for a flooring choice for the bathroom. Consider the pros and cons, the budget, and the installation procedure before making the final choice. Do not ignore the size of the bathroom and plan accordingly as what will look good in a bigger bathroom may not be so suitable for a smaller one. Avoid wall-to-wall carpeting and solid wood for bathroom flooring at any cost.
Now that you are aware of many options available in the market finding the right bathroom flooring need to be a difficult choice anymore!